blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 16 February 2011

Fiddaman planned to take Rover £££££ ... but no thought of his family !

BOB FIDDAMAN View profile
More options Feb 27 2001, 11:26 am



Newsgroups: alt.rock-n-roll.acdc
From: "BOB FIDDAMAN"


Maybe I'm jumping the gun here but I got myself a brochure today with

package deals to Philly. A three night stay in a hotel with a bar costs £519
(Best Western Center City) That's with he flight included!

Also there is : Hawthorne Suites - £549 and Warwick Hotel & Towers - £559


If I were just to fly there it would cost me between £350 - £450.


Thing is - What would an Englishman do with himself for three whole days in
Philadelphia?


I beleive that Philly is renowned for having good shopping malls.
I fuckin hate shopping! It's a good walk spoilt!


Now all that has to happen is for Land Rover UK to get their farking fingers
out and pay me my dues.


I noticed a few of you are going from Bill's hometown - it would be cool if
we could all hook up. Maybe we could start up a BOD Army or something. I
can't imagine giving out leaflets in the malls though whilst half or more of
the posse are partaking in the official BOD Smoking ritual!!!!


Like I say it's not definite yet - I've been in this situation before where

Rover have promised me a payout - only to let me down at the 11th hour!


If I can't get a ticket for the show I'll bring some extra cash to buy one
off a tout outside the arena.

Do they have touts selling tics outside the Yankee shows?


What sort of price do they ask?


I'm away for a few days - stopping at my parents - Me and the wife have been
separated for nearly a month now.

Tops I know what you went though man.


Fingers crossed that the Rover Solicitor gets his act together before the
merry month of May.


and remember...

KEEP IT STIFF

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.rock-n-roll.acdc/browse_thread/thread/3c2f9e28fa0e26af/84a28b1480c99b51?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=fiddaman++land+rover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.