blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 10 February 2011

Sarah Venn barrister "lost all faith" in Seroxat campaign cordinators


http://bobfiddaman.blogspot.com/2009/06/fiddaman-scott-simmons-harvey-sarah.html


From: Sarah Venn

Date: 06/18/04 16:25:13
To: Glitterari@aol.com
Subject: Re: Now I'm really confused



Hi

I'm at work at the moment, but will dig out the references. I certainly hope you aren't being impersonated as I was.

There are a lot of SUGS about...! I'm banned from most too!

I am aware of Susan Wolfe, she telephoned the police the night before a MIND protest outside the MHRA saying someone had threatened to suicide bomb it and nearly jeopardised the demo. It is best to steer well clear, I think she isn't getting all the support she needs.

I have had a lot of problems getting off Paxil, but am getting there, to my delight! I wish I have never been prescribed it and hope to god no one else ever is either.

I think GSK's behaviour is disgraceful. I have also lost all faith in those who were supposed to be co-ordinating the campaign over here.

If I can to do anything to help, I'd be very keen. As I said before, the media still ring me regularly and it would be nice to get them in touch with people who will keep things moving.



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.