blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Monday 1 June 2009

Derek Scott told Bryce - "Your right it was a psychiatrist that caused the mess I'm now in "

From: Mr Derek D Scott
Date: 11/05/05 15:21:48
To: 'ecyrb.m.j.j'
Subject: RE: "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practive
to decieve"

......

"...There is no point with ingroup fighting we both have the same (or I think we do) goal to stop Seroxat being prescribed in the first place. I set up our group to help people get offSeroxat a well known & defective medicine.

I am suffering severe problems with benzodiazepines and am having to
withdraw very slowly
. But as for joining other groups I don't feel the need,thanks for the offer though.

Your right it was a psychiatrist that caused the mess I'm now in with Benzo's I don't have the energy to join in other groups. Your right I don't know any of you and don't understand why there has been ingroup fighting.

Please stop the ingroup fighting there as very vulnerable people on our group and unquestionably yours.

Cyndi is welcome to remain on our group so long as she behaves in accordance with Yahoo Group Terms and Conditions."

Regards

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.