blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Sunday 21 June 2009

sensitive - mmmmmmm star sign Cancer or low androgen that might cause cancer?


About Me
Me, Myself, and I
Hmm where to start. My starsign is Cancer so that makes me sensitive, which is very accurate. I have a GSVQ III in Care and HNC in Social Science, and a BSc Honours Degreee in Behavioural Science. Not forgetting that I have 2 beautiful nieces Hopfully one of these days I'll meet Mrs right, and have kids of my own.
Music
Alan Jackson, John Michael Montgomery, George Strait, Aerosmith, Blaine Larsen, Brad Paisley, Avril Lavigne (New Album out in May 2007!)
Films
Night at the Museum, Shawshank Redemption, Hearts in Atlantis, IT, Creep, Flight Plan, Armageddon, Bruce Almighty, Mrs Doubtfire, Con Air, Lion King, Finding Nemo, Gremlins, Highlander, Liar Liar, Shrek, Silence of the Lambs, Butterfly Effect, Time Machine, X-Men, Star Trek Insurrection
Sports
WWE, Ice Skating
Scared Of
Tarantulas, garden spiders I can tolerate, but anything poisonous, or that can blind you by flicking its hairy legs are out!!
Happiest When
Meeting friends at DAMH (Dundee Association for Mental Health),
and spending time with my nieces Melissa (2 yrs 6 months, ) and Paige (7months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.