blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 9 February 2011

Seroxat "has made me a danger" - claims Bob Fiddling, but Bob claims a lot of things !

Seroxat "has made me a danger"

I am now Seroxat-free, coming off the drug 'cold turkey' over four months ago. This was my fourth attempt to come off after being prescribed them by my GP over six years ago.







During those six years, I made one suicide attempt, separated from my wife and three children and lost my job. The effects have had a devastating effect on my life.









Seroxat has changed me as a person - I no longer wish to be in social situations because I fear for the safety of whoever says the wrong thing to me.


A lot of my anger is vented toward the company that manufacture the drug, Glaxo SmithKlein (GSK), for their lies and deceit on the general public

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.