blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 11 February 2011

The Evidence However is Clear - would you buy a book published by a rapist?

Thanks to Chipmunka for making Jason Pegler's autobiography, A Can of Madness, available free of charge.


start at page 21:

extracted from - http://chipmunkawatch.blogspot.com/2009/09/jason-pegler-is-rapist.html

Jason wrote -


I also remember having an aching hard-on with several naked girls when I was 14 but they wouldn’t let me have sex with them – either because they didn’t want to get pregnant or because they didn’t want to be called slags. There again, I did manage to push it in to one of them but she wriggled off. In the event, I started fucking one who had passed out but she woke up barfing on my shoe.


Note: "they wouldn’t let me have sex with them," "I did manage to push it in to one of them but she wriggled off," and "I started fucking one who had passed out but she woke up."







UPDATE: In reviewing the text for Chipmunka, I found something I overlooked the first time, immediately following the text quoted above. "Her friends broke in and gave her a bath to sober her up." Her friends broke in, past the door that Jason Pegler locked in order to rape a girl who was passed out drunk.


The Evidence However Is Clear by Bob Fiddaman
ISBN: 978-1-84991-120-7

Published: 2010
Pages: 331


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.