blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Monday 16 March 2009

"bleak future ahead I just wondered if I have a chance of claiming DLA" - lying benefit cheat in Bangkok


OK, I use a CPAP Machine to 'aid' me when I'm sleeping. I average about 4
hours sleep per night!!!!!

I take 40mg of Paroxetine (Seroxat) per day for depression.


50mg Tramadol per day for my arthritis.


75mg Dothiepan just before bedtime (another anti depressant though my GP
says it should help me get a better sleep)


15mg Zoton (Reflux Osophugus)


I sleep for about an hour in the day and can be a moody bastard when I wanna
be. Sudden loud noises really grind my teeth, though I think this is due to
the Paroxetine, a drug that I have on numerous occasions tried to wean
myself off by decreasing the dose. Did a search on Paroxetine on the nest
and found that there are many people suffering withdrawal symptoms:(


With one suicide attempt to my name and a bleak future ahead I just wondered
if I have a chance of claiming DLA?


Bob, Birmingham, UK


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
BOB 'THE CHAINSAW' FIDDAMAN
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.365 / Virus Database: 202 - Release Date: 24/05/2002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.