blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 27 March 2009

How can you get an infection in your testicle - I am married and have always stuck to one partner

Testicle pain - uk.people.health Google Groups: "I went to my GP the other day and he examined my left testicle as it was
giving me some pain and was slightly swollen. He gave me a course of
anti-biotics and told me if the pain was still there after 243 hours I was
to go straight to casualty as I might have a Torsion.

24 Hours on I went to casualty but was told that it IS NOT a Torsion but it
is more than likely an infection
?

I went to my GP the other day and he examined my left testicle as it was giving me some pain and was slightly swollen. He gave me a course of anti-biotics and told me if the pain was still there after 243 hours I was to go straight to casualty as I might have a Torsion.
24 Hours on I went to casualty but was told that it IS NOT a Torsion but it is more than likely an infection?


How can you get an infection in your testicle?


I am married and have always stuck to one partner.


Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I can't remember the name he gave the infection - it was something like 'Eppidimus?'
Bob, UK
I am married and have always stuck to one partner.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I can't remember the name he gave the infection - it was something like
'Eppidimus?'

Bob, UK"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.