blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 13 March 2009

Fiddaman's meeting with MHRA - clearly his intent was to discuss only Seroxat - Fiddaman you are a cunt !

Hi Lara.

I think it best if I introduce myself properly.

http://www.antidepressantawareness.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-291.html


I have been campaigning against Seroxat for some four years now, the last two saw me launch my blog 'Seroxat Sufferers'. I know thousands of people who have suffered at the hands of Seroxat, maybe not personally, but via email and on various forums.

I have also been trying to secure a meetuing with the UK Medicines Regulator [MHRA] for some time to discuss the issue of withdrawal regarding Seroxat... I now have that meeting and amongst other things will be pushing for a program for patients to withdraw. There is no current protocol for withdrawing from Seroxat other than 'You must taper slowly' - that is clearly NOT good enough.

The current Patient information leaflet [PIL] puts the onus on the doctor too much - Doctor's are not educated in Seroxat withdrawal because GlaxoSmithKline and the MHRA do not believe it exists. I and thousands of others know different!

I'm glad Australia is waking up to the withdrawal problem, Rebekah's book 'Dying For A Cure' will help bring about awareness.

Your regulator, the TGA, are about as useful as a chocolate kettle - they need to be hounded as I have hounded the MHRA.

It's been a rough journey. I've had threats from GSK lawyers, a smear campaign against my name and even some weirdo threatening to kill me. I guess that's the price one pays when they put their head on the block though.

There is a search facility at the top left hand corner of my blog. Type in 'Australia' and you will see some of the stories I have highlighted regarding Aropax.
Aussies have been kept in the dark for too long... somebody has just turned your light on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.