blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Sunday 7 December 2008

Shelley Hart says - Paxilprogress is funded by GSK

Kicked off PP site for stating opinion of democracy...

@ May 28, 2008, 04:41:28 AM »

Shelley Hart said -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is something interesting.....a privy friend of mine just informed me that PP closed down its site for a while and said to enjoy this time with your family........think maybe Laurie is doing some cleaning up now that GSK is on to her.......? This is a first for PP.



@ May 28, 2008, 03:03:23 PM »

Shelley Hart said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hell Nikki, can I quote that on my webpage about you being banned regarding this? Do you wish me to state your name and Soup's?
They gave me that line of shit when I had 42 convulsions coming off Klonopin...."you should have never listened to your doc and taken that much" blah, blah...
Note,, PP has shut down its site for several days. I imagine since I exposed them to being funded by GSK they have a lot of cleaning up to do. I never heard of receiving a big check with no gag order.
Stevie....Your funny. I'm really into this "new form of English" of course it is the proper form and fun way that we Americans through the years lost. however, I love it. (Blimey) never seen it written....



source (cache) - http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:j-wNd2_kV4EJ:www.seroxatmad.co.uk/forum2/index.php%3Ftopic%3D1589.15+shelley+hart+klonopin&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.