blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 5 December 2008

Dr Gary Hart - described as reckless & obsessed, Mrs Hart described as hounding

To Dr. Hart
See here: http://www.publichealth.arizona.edu/About/GaryHartNewRHODirector.aspx



The fact that you hold this title does not give you the right to participate in slander and harassment. Your behaviour is reckless, your obsession with filming and slandering for the sake of a book… shocking. It was my choice not to participate in your book, and I was within my right to do so. Quite frankly, I was tired of your wife hounding, I lost my temper, simple as that. She had no business hounding for others private information, nor discrediting those that made the choice not to participate. You had no business backing Mrs. Hart based on false claims regarding University of Arizona policy. You have attacked my efforts, my name, and those connected with me. It's time to be held accountable for your continued slandering.



Spend less time flinging around your title; filming or judging those that have tried to help you. Just because the slander is posted on other forums and blogs instead of your own does not make it okay. People are talking... you are losing credibility rapidly. Your book, on a very important subject, is turning into a joke, due to both of your actions. i.e. Your unprofessional actions, and slandering.



I have contacted the University of Arizona, and hopefully, they will do right about the continued slander of the public by one of their staff.



November 6, 2008

I notice that much of the slandering via forums and video have now been removed. Thank you. I will remove this page when the Harts remove 'ALL' of their slandering accusations on a public forum that discloses the personal information of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.