blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 5 December 2008

Dr. Hart was prescribed Paxil for stressful life situation a decade ago and remains on it to this day.

Too Much Emphasis on Drugs in the Health Care System? | ENCOGNITIVE.COM



His one attempt to quit Paxil met quickly with failure because of onset of withdrawal symptoms that were incompatible with Shelly’s already severe symptoms.


Dr Hart said -

Shelly started decreasing her Paxil before I did so. About two weeks after I decreased my Paxil dose from 20 mgs daily to 15 mgs daily I became much more emotional than normal. I felt as though I was on the verge of tears many times each day and sometimes cried. Because Shelly began to experience severe withdrawal symptoms and I was her caregiver, I increased my Paxil dose back to 20 mgs daily so that I could be stable to help her. It is at this time that I began to read the Paxil-related literature and visit the various Paxil-related web pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.