blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 25 February 2009

Bob Fiddaman playing the eternal victim and expecting unconditional sympathy from everyone

Messages 26 - 50 of 86


source - http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rock-n-roll.acdc/browse_thread/thread/54c1b222a78b9c44/4b6a495b29c62f04?hl=en&q=%27Fiddy+to+start+work+at+Rover%27&lnk=nl&



So now we're back to square one, Bob Fiddaman playing the eternal victim and expecting unconditional sympathy from everyone. Christ, if I was home twoyears, I'd damn well want to kill myself too.

I was home almost two MONTHS after my surgery this year, and I almost lost my mind. I was not a cool guy to be around. It got so bad I went back to work before I should have, and now my shoulder hurts like fuck all the time. But I decided I'd rather work in pain than sit on my ass recuperating, because I had no business
subjecting my wife and children to my constant mood swings and petulent
bouts of depression.

Bottom line: It is MY OPINION that you have allowed self-absorption and a vendetta with Rover to influence you in making decisions which have benefited no one but been detrimental to your family. Now go ahead and get all hyper-defensive if you must, but I'm not going to sit here and lie to
you about what I think.




> As you know I returned to work today only to find out that there have been
a
> number of jobs on offer for the past two years that I could have done.


Moral of the story: THEY WANT NO PART OF YOU. They didn't give you a sniff until the press was involved, so what makes you think they won't manufacture an excuse to fire your ass as soon as the reporters stop calling?

For God's sake, you're being SO naive about all this.

> To have a disability is bad - to be discriminated against because of it is
> scandalous!!!!


And to cry about it is pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.