blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Monday 23 February 2009

15 years old Bob Fiddaman cast himself in the role of "victim" - a role he was to lead for the rest of his life !

Bob Fiddaman - Tuesday, 18 November 2008, at 2:44 am


http://www.bigcountry.co.uk/forums/viewmessage/index.php?o=540&t=5001


I was expelled because the Catholic school I went to wanted to punish me for something I didn't do. I was 15, if I remember correctly they wanted to give me six of the best for removing a lad from another school off my best mate. The lad in question had his hands around my friends throat and pinned to the floor. Desperate times - desperate measures. For that I was expelled, as was my friend. The lad from the other school went on to finish his educayshun [sp]

I remember it very well. The governer of the school, [a priest] smelling of stale cigarettes, the Headmaster, whiskey on his breath and a look of the Devil in his eye. And my mother, my beautiful mother, asking the priest if he would walk by and do nothing if the Headmaster was on the floor, pinned down with someones hands around his throat.

"That's not the point Mrs Fiddaman"

Hmmm, I actually thought it was rather a good point mom.

You see Tom, even the Catholics chose hypocrisy that day.

No doubt this will end up on my stalker's webpage, he will edit it in such a way that will make me the teacher and Tom Hunter the victim.

Anyway, I fear we may be going down the religious road in this thread and the last thing I need right now is quotes from the Bible.

Fid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.