blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 25 February 2009

are you in a wheelchair? I always thought you were, since you mentioned this "disability".. I thought that was it

source - http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.rock-n-roll.acdc/browse_thread/thread/646bf3b0103facd3?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=fiddaman




HeatSeeker View profile
More options 5 Sep 2000, 15:12





Newsgroups: alt.rock-n-roll.acdcFrom: HeatSeeker Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:49:18 -0400Local: Tues 5 Sep 2000 14:49Subject: Re: Photo of Bob FiddamanReply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:15:12 +0100, "BOB FIDDAMAN"


wrote:
>I AM NOT out of a job - I am facing an employment tribunal against my
>employers who cannot find work for me because of my (Ahem) disability. Slob?


But are you in a wheelchair? I always thought you were, since you
mentioned this "disability".. I thought that was it.


---
"I haven't heard anything by Slipknot. I have heard of them, though, and I
think it's disgusting."
--Lemmy, lead singer of Motorhead, when asked about the honors received by the
costume-wearing nine-piece ensemble from Iowa at Kerrang! Awards.


---
HeatSeeker
Montreal, Qc, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.