blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 25 February 2009

Bob Fiddaman admits - "I can walk as good as the rest of 'em though it does cause discomfort"

source - http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.rock-n-roll.acdc/browse_thread/thread/646bf3b0103facd3?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=fiddaman



BOB FIDDAMAN View profile
More options 5 Sep 2000, 17:08

Newsgroups: alt.rock-n-roll.acdcFrom: "BOB FIDDAMAN" Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:49:14 +0100Local: Tues 5 Sep 2000 16:49Subject: Re: Photo of Bob FiddamanReply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author

"HeatSeeker" wrote in message


news:2t1ars0ifjc8ip6maori7vhvdvjofv35qr@4ax.com...


> On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:15:12 +0100, "BOB FIDDAMAN"
> wrote:

> >I AM NOT out of a job - I am facing an employment tribunal against my
> >employers who cannot find work for me because of my (Ahem) disability.
Slob?


> But are you in a wheelchair? I always thought you were, since you
> mentioned this "disability".. I thought that was it.



You don't have to be confined to a wheelchair to be classed as disabled! I
never knew such narrow - minded people still existed.

I have osteoarthritis of both hips - my employer, Land Rover, cannot/will
not find me alternative work nor make reasonable adjustments to the
workplace.


I can walk as good as the rest of 'em though it does cause discomfort.


Heatseeker, blind people are disabled - do you see what I'm getting at.


For more information about disabilities click on:


http://www.disabilitynet.co.uk/info/employment/monitordda.html


--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF


Ballbreaker 375


Bob Fiddaman
Birmingham UK
ballbreaker...@breathemail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.