blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 6 April 2011

interaction with Hardwickie barrister Sarah Venn - former spokesperson for Seroxat USER group

How come... when I desperately needed insight and help in 2003... I did not stumble upon your site, advice, anything?"



Because there wasn't either – because at that time I wasn't confident enough in my very novice computer knowledge to make one and had limited physical resources due to my own health restrictions and family responsibilities to maintain one to a standard that would help, not hinder. But that doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything in 2001, 2002 or 2003 about trying to get information out – this is part of what I wrote to Sarah Venn on ssrihelp4u in July 2003




"If it was there....it wasn't obvious enough."



So now … it's my fault? Because anything I did wasn't obvious enough!



Yet when I questioned Shelley Jofre's integrity here on SSRICrusaders January 2007 you attacked me and vehemently defended her.


Shelley Jofre's first Panorama program about Seroxat aired October 2002 … it was promoted by the Lead Lawyer and his PR company, on the BBC and Panorama websites, covered in all the mainstream papers and TV news, provoked discussion on nearly all day time TV programs and was well advertised by the BBC, the Seroxat campaigners and on ssrihelp4u by us!


So presumably you didn't stumble across or find any of that either, nor Medawars Social Audit, the Healy Whitacker Study, the Healy Aldred Study, the Donald Schnell case - none of that was obvious enough …… so in all reality what chance did I have of catching your notice?




http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/SSRI-Crusaders/message/35866

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.