blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Sunday 16 October 2011

FIDDAMAN new best friend had FAKE persona as a 13 year old girl. - Bill Latchford fakes out as a teen girl!

http://protectchildrenonline.org/about.html


I hold a position in my town where I believe I need to pay attention to what is out in the world that can affect my community. The most important thing in our community is the children. When I saw this threat, I had to do something about it. I created an online persona, a fake identity, if you will, on the net and went in search of predators. I did not have to search, they pretty much came to me. I was amazed at what I had found. Not only did I find predators, I found lots of them. I could hardly believe it. I spoke to our police chief and informed him to what I was doing to see if law enforcement would take such a crime seriously. He was very willing to work with me on this. I informed him that I actually had a 21 year old male willing to come to our town to have sex with what he thought was a 13 year old girl. Only to find out when this individual showed up, YES he showed up, that he was really 24. It has been awhile now and there was much media attention at the time but things have died down. I have repeated my search for predator 2 more times since the arrest of the first individual and netted 2 more individuals. I believe I have proven that the threat is out there and I do see that Law Enforcement takes it seriously.




I created the site www.protectchildrenonline.org to help raise awareness of the rising threats that The Internet and Technology itself can pose to our children. From Internet Predators to CyberBullying and Sexting (The use of cell phones to send and receive indecent pictures of children) I will go into detail on this site, but for now I want Parents and Children alike to know that there is information out there and it is free. There is no reason not to take full advantage of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.