blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 17 July 2009

Seroxat - BBC Panorama helpline directs caller to Hugh James


Recently I was watching the latest on Panorama in the UK regarding GSK and Seroxat. This time around it was revolving around teenagers taking Seroxat. There was a helpline number at the end of the programme. I wrote it down and waited for a few days befroe I rang it. I knew the lines would be busy you see!I was then put in touch with the solicitors appointed by the High Courts in the UK to take GSK to court. Their names aare Hugh James Solicitors of Cardiff (Wales). When I spoke to the solicitors they had some bad news for me. Unfortuantely the Government in the UK has placed a "cut-off" point on this case. This means that any cases over 10 years old will NOT be looked at! My case/story is 6 months over this 10 year "cut-off" point.......rather miffed but still.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.