blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 15 July 2009

Bob says " I'm all for free speech but " Bob decides what people are free to talk about


Bob Fiddaman said to rather a lot of people -
Subject: Dear all
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008

"As you may or may not be aware, I have been the target of scathing written attacks on the internet of late.

These stem from Jeremy Bryce, a 55 year old from Downpatrick, Northern Ireland.

He has created a blog about me where he continues to write about my disability, finances and in general inciting hatred toward me.

As with all blogs, there is a button at the top which says 'FLAG BLOG'

If this is pressed by many visitors, Blogger will take a look into the content and if deemed unsavory will remove the blog.

I'm all for free speech but this man, Jeremy Bryce, has overstepped the mark. He has even published my name and address online and continues to goad me with cartoons with my image pasted on.

Please help by clicking the 'FLAG BLOG' button"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.