blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Sunday 11 January 2009

I wonder what pleases you about deliberately being offensive. Goading people. You are simply attention seeking Bob

uksurvivors : Message: Re: [uksurvivors] Re: Village Idiot Expalins himself to UK Survivors: "I wonder what pleases you about deliberately being offensive. Goading people. You are simply attention seeking Bob. You know; 'Beat me; Curse me; Kill me; but don't ignore me or I'm afraid I don't exist


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uksurvivors/message/41425



You're fully aware my name is not Walter and even if it was no one gave you permission to abbreviate it to 'Walt'. Furthermore you've never once responded to the substance of my questioning

Credibility? You know nothing about me (can't even get my name right) and I'm content I have a great deal more worldwide than you ever will

I've no more time to waste on unreasonable, nasty and malicious, small minded, foolish and insensitive little freaks like you. There was one on Crit. Psych. 1 and, like her, you appear hell bent on destroying the list
If this goes on much longer I shall ask others if we agree the moderator should bar you. In the meantime for the second and last time, know I will not respond to you again whatever you say or try to call me

dixie
ps: Others sensitively respected my recent loss over the Christmas/New Year season. You write to upset met again. WANKER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.