blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Monday 5 January 2009

Seroxat/paroxetine abrupt withdrawal warning in 1993 BNF - long before Fiddaman ever took seroxat !

I know - I was on it for 6 years - try to wean off it for 18 months until eventually going cold turkey - that was actually the worst three months of my life but I had made the decision that it was not going to run my life anymore.


cache of source -


http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:X1mW_ai-MxMJ:acupuncture.vitalis.co.nz/2004/07/whats-better-than-aropax-or-prozac-who.html+fiddaman+aropax&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk Fiddy said...
Hi

First I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Bob Fiddaman and I live in the UK. For sometime now I’ve been campaigning here in the UK regarding the dangers of Seroxat (Known as Aropax in Aus/NZ)

My blog, Seroxat Sufferers, Stand Up and Be Counted, blows the lid on the corrupt activities between the makers of Aropax, Glaxosmithkline, and the Medicines Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

Researching this I have noticed that Australian and New Zealand citizens are, in the main, completely unaware of what is exactly going on here in the UK regarding this drug.

It’s really time for you all to stand up and be counted and to make noises regarding the suppression of the clinical trails for Aropax. Only a few years ago did the MHRA ban Aropax in the use of chilsdren and as I understand it, Aropax is still being prescribed to children in Australia/New Zealand. I find this appalling. We, a group of campaigners, are pushing for the drug to be banned completely as collectively we have all found evidence that Glaxosmithkline also suppressed the adult clinical trial evidence.The side effects of this drug can be debilitating, I know - I was on it for 6 years - try to wean off it for 18 months until eventually going cold turkey - that was actually the worst three months of my life but I had made the decision that it was not going to run my life anymore.
Read the articles on my blog from your average Joe, hear stories of the4 zaps, the suicidal thoughts, the homicidal thoughts, the feeling of helplessness and lack of empathy toward others. Watch videos and see or at least judge for yourselves if Glaxosmithkline are lying.

I want the Australian and New Zealand citizens to start making some noise regarding this antidepressant - your government is keeping you pretty much in the dark about the dangers of this drug.

Yes, it helps some people but more and more people are coming forward now with their horror stories.

Anyway, enough of the chat.

Pay my site a visit, it’s already being monitored by GSK and the MHRA - They can’t do anything about it because it will highlight the cause. You will be astounded at the correspondence I have had with the MHRA and receently they have actually tried to gag me by throwing a copyright act in the mails they send me. Bit I refuse to bow down to this bullying. The public have a right to know exactly what is going on with the prescribed drugs we take.

I genuinely want the people of Australia and New Zealand to jump on board and to ask and pester doctors and healthcare professionals. Why not start your own blog and help spread the word that way?

Everyone deserves proper healthcare - Aropax, as we know it can be fatal.

Thank you for the rant and I hope to hear from you should you wish to pay a visit to my blog.

I can be contacted at fiddaman64@blueyonder.co.uk and my blog can be found at http://fiddaman.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Bob Fiddaman, UK
11:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.