blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 8 June 2011

SCIENTOLOGY Jan Eastgate - was mentally ill & had Electroconvulsive therapy prior to joining the clams

Gordon Clarke

Best Switch in ANZO SYDD
2nd June 2011 02:42 AM





Prior to Scientology, Jan had a psychiatric history which included ECT and some of the other barbaric treatments that have gradually been weeded out of Psychiatry. Remember that "Medical" Doctors used to go from performing a bloody autopsy directly to delivering a baby without even a thought for hygiene.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?23440-The-Jan-Eastgate-Austrailian-Court-Trial-may-NEVER-happen/page4


Jan got into Scientology and successfully petitioned as an illegal pc. She then attested to "Clear" on her first session. As far as she is concerned lrh saved her from the 'evil psychs' and she went into the Guardian's Office to "protect" this valuable new commodity known as Scientology and went through the Transformation from GO to OSA. She was a one-woman-band running CCHR ANZO primarily on her own, but with help from the ever faithful such as myself, Phoebe Rainer and others.

If anyone knew how to get an Astroturf campaign up and running, it was Jan.

Jan herself has recounted her history to so many people that I'm not exactly revealing any secrets.
From 1984 to 1986 I was the Sydney Day Switch Op. It was a manual Switchboard, so I could have listened in to any call that I wanted. I can honestly say to this day, that I respected privacy and did NOT do any eves-dropping.

There were frequent crossed communications however, as I would have to dial out on behalf of someone making a long distance call, and I could dial those 20-digit numbers to the 'states without stopping to think what was the number. When I was doing this, I would usually be chatting with the person on whose behalf I was dialling until I finally got through. So these people would be privy to my answering and routing another call. In this regard, I was on a firstname basis with everyone from the FOLO/CLO staff in Sydney to people from Flag and other "Ints". There were some staff and SO with whom there was never going to be "friendship", but the address by first name had stuck. I think if I had been stupid enough to join the SO that there would have been many "Sirs" missing from my vocabulary.

I do remember that Phoebe Rainer was frequently ringing to speak to Jan Eastgate, but I had no knowledge as to the nature of those calls. I didn't even know that Carmen existed let alone that Robert Kerr was attached to Phoebe.

I blew in 1986 not too long after lrh did his spectacular departure from the body. Again, I was still protecting Scientology. I had bills mounting up and little pay. How could I say to a Collection Agency or the Sheriff that I couldn't pay a simple phone bill because staff pay was so lousy? We were conditioned that way----most of the exes on this board have to admit that to themselves. Would we have handled the situation the same way as Jan did? I cannot really guess how I would have reacted in that same situation.

It is important that we keep up the public pressure so that the Prosecution is less likely to accept anything less than a proper Trial, not so much to "punish" Jan but, to get the whole sub-culture of hiding the gross bits in the name of PR, particularly when the gross bits shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Irony: Several years later I unknowingly moved into a house right next-door to Phoebe's ex-husband and that's when I started learning about how Robert Kerr was treating Phoebe, but still no revelation of Carmen's hideous experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.