blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sarah Venn advises me there is no bank account for me to pay funds into - Claire Doherty > Red.ordead@ntlworld.com

-----Original Message----- > From: red.ordead@ntlworld.com [mailto:red.ordead@ntlworld.com] > Sent: 30 June 2003 01:12 > To: andrew@seroxatusergroup.org.uk; ABennett@bluepumpkin.com; > trish@canutewalk.fsnet.co.uk; sarah@seroxatusergroup.org.uk; > lydia@hastingsdiving.com; charliegreig@hotmail.com > Subject: urgent seroxat user group > > Dear committee member, > I would like to donate money to the group. > Sarah Venn advises me there is no bank account for me to pay funds into > Why? > What is happening to the online donations? > Why in six months has a bank account not been opened? > It is vital to the running of the group > I have grave concerns about the groups management > Also the site has now exceeded its bandwidth so members will not be able > to access it. > > This bank account needs to be open, otherwise how can we make donations > and how can the group continue, with such limited funding. This is a > grave worry to me as the seroxat user group is my life line and many > other members too. > I can honestly say without it I wouldnt be here. > Please can you get this sorted > I look forward to your response > > Yours hopefully > Claire Doherty > Red.ordead@ntlworld.com > >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.