blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 11 September 2008

(m mag 12422) Well Fiddaman can't hack questions from TUES and runs away from mentalmagazine

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mentalmagazine/message/12422

Re: [mentalmagazine] Re: Meeting with MHRA


I hardly think this is the place to spout off yet again about your conspiracy
theories with all that is Seroxat related.

UK Survivors is not moderated because it has no owner - He has not been around
for sometime has he?

As regards me reporting Bryce to Yahoo, yes I did. Haven't you wondered why his
profile was removed from Yahoo servers? He now posts under a different 'handle'

If you want me to post snapshots of his offending posts, I will. But I am not
going to use somebody elses forum to do so.

I've been to your place, are you afraid to come to mine? After all you did say
in your original post "I was intending to post a comment on your blog - but
missed your
non-censorship deadline"

Your accusations that I have instigated to have you banned are unwarranted, do
you have any proof of this?

The parrot picture was good [two parrots with images on the chest] However, the
one that came later with my image stuck on the head of a parrot and the headline
'Date Drug Rapist...' was offensive. Something you seem to conveniently forget.
Yahoo removed it, something else you seem to gloss over.

Now Tuesday, are you still intending to post a comment on my blog - despite
missing my
non-censorship deadline?

Sup to you.

I won't be responding to any of your questions in here or UK Survivors.

I will offer you this though. How would you like me or anyone else to conduct an
interview with you or Bryce... I'm still unsure whether you are not the same
person, you certainly sing from the same hymn sheet when slagging off
campaigners. Wouldn't your time be put to better use if you raised awareness
about SSRi's rather than target campaigners?

*To Rosemary [Owner of this group] - I apologise for this latest post. It seems
that Bryce and now 'Tuesday' have some sort of fixation on me. I really don't
think I'm that important, they seem to think I am. It's getting to the stage
where I am followed around the Internet by cyberstalking halfwits who have
nothing better to do than play right into the hands of Pharma.

I hereby unsubscribe from your group Rosemary. Thank you for giving me the
opportunity to put my version of events across. I wish you and your readers all
the best for the future.

Bob

To Tuesday: What are you afraid of? Come post on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.