blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Tuesday 2 September 2008

back to the questions Fiddaman refuses to answer on open board UKsurvivors (see post 35277)

Re: A message for Bob Fiddaman


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uksurvivors/message/35277
--- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" wrote:
>".......
>
> On this issue of Seroxat Tub whatever...
>
> I write about Seroxat, I have a meeting because I requested a meeting.
> What is your issue with this?
>
> I do not know enough about Efexor or any other SSRi apart from Seroxat.
>
> If you or 'Tuesday' have a grip about other SSRi's why don't you do
> something constructive and start campaigning instead of slagging off
> other campaigners.
>
> ........"

Bob



Thank you for replying to my second question with frank and honest answers.



Although - I am wondering why you don't/won't actually respond directly to me?



Is it because –

1 If you do – you're acknowledging that `Tuesday' does exist - and that would void your insinuations that I'm Jeremy's "alter ego" –

or

2 That you really do believe that I am a figment of his imagination?



Or perhaps there's another – more significant reason to avoid/delay answering my questions and for choosing not to disseminate my posts across the internet?



Because the complexities of the "`issue' with this" does not lend itself to short sentences answers without explanation - to necessitate clear understanding and for the benefit of those who don't know the history – I will reply in several posts.



I also feel another extremely long post about Seroxat/you on the internet wouldn't be fair on the lurkers and members here on uksurvivors – to whom I again apologise for continuing this thread.



Also before I continue I would like say that the following posts are not intended as an attack on you Bob or other `fellow campaigners' or the litigation and those involved.



It's merely observations made from the periphery as the campaign started, has unfolded and progressed - and questions that have arisen from those observations.



Some, possibly won't be comfortable reading for those involved – but hopefully you will take is as constructive insofar as the Seroxat campaign seems to be grinding to a halt – the 'Aims of the Group' – 6 years down the line no nearer fruition that when written.



Apart from the Seroxat Blogs, and the lawyer or SUG website using the litigants own stories, leaking them out about one a month to keep coverage - there is no media interest. Other than possibly making it to the court steps – the campaign seems to have nowhere to go - unless you/they change tack and widen the issue.



Tues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.