blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 16 September 2011

PAXILPROGRESS - control freaks exposed - counterpoint forum blog




When I first went there, I thought like you do. Most of the threads I found and related to were yours. After sticking around and watching, I understand the difficulty and the reasons for the rare locking of threads, etc.

If you were reading my threads then you know the long history I have with paxilprogress.org All of my posts have since been deleted with all the others banned from the site only my post as far as I can tell have been deleted. Keep a careful eye on the site and see if you come up with any repeating activities that make you wonder. If you do come back and we will talk. As I have found some things that irk me. Tho I still think that site is a great for early withdrawal should you outgrow or question too much you will be stepped on... look at the post from chistina who is thinking of writing a book as soon as she starts talking about it both two moderators want her history does this strike you as odd. how about the post that stated if anyone on pp had sued for withdrawal and won they would not be able to discuss it due to the gag order attached to the settlement. There some things about the site that irk me in bed with big pharma maybe a buy out. Suspected it for a long time when they first started to shut me down when I suggested mitochondrial damage from ads (since proven for some) the other issue was mitochondrial damage leads to chronic fatigue also proven

the third was the test I had at hosp that showed me asleep when I was awake sleep state misperception thread all these post are of course gone. I would not be the first long time poster there to suspect they were in bed with the drug company. Damage control maybe I don't know but I am not the first. I hate to suspect them as they were my lifeline but have to call a spade a spade.

As for Lauries situation I am well aware of it and if she did not want to run the site nobody is forcing her to do it. The man who started the Darcy handed it over to her and I am sure there are plenty of people who could afford the money and time to keep it going if she decided to walk away.

Many times I have read posts form pp people offering her money to pay for the running the site she has always refused saying it was not so much and she WANTED CONTROL.

Your take on the original link in this post is different from mine. I will let people read it and decide for themselves we all have brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.