blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 15 September 2011

FIDDAMAN DeLorean we take the 4 door back to BOB's ANGER issues in 2001 Land Rover


To be honest if Gallant would have been there this morning I would have

swung for him. Christine, my wife, does not want me to go in and see Gallant

on Thursday on my own because I think she knows that I have a short fuse
when it comes to this sham of a union





Re: Rover visit this morning swung for him.


source - here


I arrived there and was soon met by Julie Kane, Personnel Operations
Manager. We then walked around to the Occupational Health Dept and was told
that the Nurse who was due to walk around the complex with us was not
available!


A substitute nurse, along with a trainee, joined us as we walked into Range
Rover.


To cut a long story short - I was shown jobs on line that involved standing
for long periods, stretching, bending, etc, basically everything that there
own Company Doctor has told them I CANNOT do!


I was then taken to another area (Range Rover Buy Off) and shown a job that
seemed promising. It was a job that involved inputting data into a
computer - but the computer, for reasons only know to Rover was at head
height, therefore a seat could not be provided.




Despite this I told Julie Kane and the accompanying nurses that it seemed
promising. The Manager for that specific dept did not know whether the job
was available though?


After we finished the 'walkaround' Julie Kane told me that she would be in
touch with me.


As I was still in the complex I decided to pay Head Union Convener, Steve
Gallant, a visit to let him know my feelings over the way his union have
treated me.


Unfortunately Gallant was away so I waited to see one of his colleagues.
Whilst waiting I noticed a photo copy of my recent story in the Sunday
Mercury.


I introduced myself to the Stand in Union Rep. I said "Do you know who I
am?", to which he replied "No". I leaned toward the pile of papers on the back desk and pulled out the photo
copy of my story.


"I'm the poor bastard that you people have left to fester on this Long Term
Absence Register".


For the next 10 minutes or so I told him what I thought about the T&G and
demanded an answer for what they planned to do to help me.


The guy had no idea about my case (a likely story!).


We were soon joined by another union official and I explained to him that I
was in the building because Julie Kane and Occupational Health were trying
to find me a job in Range Rover. He then got on to the phone and spoke with
Julie Kane and told her that she had no authority to offer jobs from the
area which he ran (Range Rover).


I demanded that they give me an answer as to whether it is their intentions
to pay my legal fees but they told me that they didn't know anything about
my case so they could not comment.


I have now arranged a meeting with head union convener, Steve Gallant, this
Thursday at 9.30am.


To be honest if Gallant would have been there this morning I would have
swung for him. Christine, my wife, does not want me to go in and see Gallant
on Thursday on my own because I think she knows that I have a short fuse
when it comes to this sham of a union.




I do not wish to go into Rover anymore and be paraded around like some slab of meat with people who do not have a clue what they are doing.




In future if Julie Kane asks me to attend any type of 'walkaround' I shall
decline for the above reasons.


The union also told me that Julie Kane is leaving in 2 weeks time!


I also informed the union that David Busst had been waiting 5 years for a
return to work and there were at least 20 others facing the same
predicament. I told them of Councillor John Bramham's involvement and told
them that I had written a strong letter to Estelle Morris.


The plot thickens
Regards


Bob Fiddaman

source - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.