blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Sunday 22 November 2009

"Coming Soon: Why I no longer wish to have my name associated with the MHRA"

SEROXAT SUFFERERS - STAND UP AND BE COUNTED: "Coming Soon: Why I no longer wish to have my name associated with the MHRA"



The Party's Over, it's time to call it a day.
They've burst your pretty balloon and taken the moon away.

It's time to wind up the masquerade.
Just make your mind up the piper must be paid.

The Party's Over.The candles ficker and dim.
You danced and dreamed through the night,
it seemed to be right just being with him.

Now you must wake up, all dreams must end.
Take off your make up, The Party's Over.
It's all over, my friend.

Now you must wake up, all dreams must end.

Take off your make up, The Party's Over.
It's all over, my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.