blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 13 January 2011

Seroxat solicitors on another fishing trip - this time PIP implants

Re: Contacted solicitors today, feel quite down today

by bubblegum on 24th July 2010, 10:50 am



.It was Hugh James I called. They didnt say they wouldnt help me, just that at at the mo they are, like you say..collecting all the information.

However, I did think I had read on here that someone had said they was taking on their case?



My information will be given to the Harmful Products Dept withn Hugh James, so I gues your right, until the MHRA release their report they cannot do much.

Has everyone else who has contacted Hugh James been told much the same? I havent actually got to speak to a solicitor yet a lady called Becki just took my info.

Cookie, I think I would rather stay with a firm that is helping lots of women, theres safety in numbers lol



Thanks x x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.