blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Monday 26 July 2010

Seroxat Rover - settled out of court for a pittance !

The final offer is not what I asked for but it is a substantial amount of
dough - enough to get me out to the States or even Toronto Dave!!!


http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.rock-n-roll.acdc/browse_thread/thread/6223d441880690f7/52759f1e7a198702?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bob%2Bfiddaman

It has been a real shitty time for me, my wife, and three kids.


This newsgroup has kept me going as has listening to AC/DC at times of woe.

I first came on this newsgroup and had a few slanging matches with the
brothers here. A few of you pointed me in the right direction and now, it
seems, I have been accepted.

You gotta understand that I have been very bitter over these past four years
but speaking with a few of you on ICQ has kinda helped me.

Props to Suzy Cue for helping me through such a bad time and thanks also to
Phil for putting up with my troubles.

The final offer is not what I asked for but it is a substantial amount of
dough - enough to get me out to the States or even Toronto Dave!!!


The newsgroup member website has been a godsend to me - it has kept me busy
doing something that I really enjoy - chewing over AC/DC and having a good
belly laugh at the same time.

My only worries are that it is gonna be hard for me once this whole thing is
over. Something that I have been fighting for over 4 years will no longer be
a fight.

However, it is nice to know that the 'small man' CAN win if he has a passion
and if he has the support of people from all corners of the globe.



People - I salute you



*21 GUNS*



--

and remember...

KEEP IT STIFF



Ballbreaker 375

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.