blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 29 July 2010

Fiddaman told not to blame Rover for ramming pills down his own throat !

As for you saying "looking after and supporting my family", HOW in the
HELL are you looking after and supporting your family when you HAVEN'T
HAD A JOB IN 2 YEARS?????? And you still manage ATLEAST $100.00 (U.S.
currency),a show, to go see AC/DC? And you was still accepting rides,
food, or whatever else from other BOD member, because they felt bad for
you. That`s pretty bad man. Bob, let me tell you something, I am only
17 years old, but on this last leg of the tour, I went to 4 shows,
costing me roughly $550--$600. and I worked my ass off for all the
money myself. For the Philly BOD fest, I didn't call up Erbacide, and
say "Hey man, I wanna make it to Philly, do you think you could give me
a free ride or maybe I`ll give ya $10.00". I payed EVERY dime he ever
asked that whole trip, WITHOUT a problem. I know what a concert is and I
know what a trip is and realize they both cost money, so I was MORE than
willing, to give him what he asked and I did.. And you might be saying
to yourself 'What does what his cost to Philly have to do with me?',

Well here`s my point. You shouldn't be going to see a rock band, if you
hardly have money to put food on your table, Maybe you should`ve went
out and got a different job so you could go to maybe even MORE concerts
and have MORE food on your table....But when it comes to either AC/DC
concert or family, I`m pretty sure everyone would say family.

Support and look after your family, HOW?? You couldn't even look after
yourself, when you say you tried to commit suicide! Just like someone
posted before; Bob, neither your dog, nor Rover rammed those pills down
your throat. YOU did! Don't blame a fuckin automobile company for you
attempting suicide.

I`m done.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.rock-n-roll.acdc/browse_thread/thread/78b377eb0eda3e62/6142dcf5a08a5667?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=fiddaman+rover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.