blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Monday 10 August 2009


Since May of last year I have been weaning down from it using Prof David Healy's tapering method.

http://groups.google.co.UK/group/UK.people.support.depression/browse_thread/thread/d4dd61221345912d/a0ce3be1b2ca8d49?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=seroxat+fiddaman



Funny I should fall upon this thread.
I have been on Seroxat for over 6 years and for the past 4 days have been cold turkey. Since May of last year I have been weaning down from it using Prof David Healy's tapering method. I got from 40mg to 30mg in just under 6 months but could not seem to break the 30 mark.
The past 4 days have been horrendous but I am determined to get thru this tough period. Seroxat is a bastard of a drug to get off, quite how you self prescribed yourself this defies beleif as you cannot get it over the counter?
I have stomach cramps today and a feeling of absolutely no fear - if a gang of Hells Angels came around to my apartment looking for trouble I would have no hesitation than to start a fight - this coming from a normally placcid guy.
Take my advice, DON'T EVER mess with Seroxat, by all accounts this stuff is worse to get off than Heroin. If you want sleepless nights, outbursts, profuse sweating, dizziness, the shits, confusion and all the other stuff that goes with Seroxat withdrawal then continue your practice. If you want to live a normal life don't go near the stuff in the first place.
Bob Fiddaman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.