blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 29 August 2008

why does Bob labour under an irrational delusion ?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uksurvivors/message/35108




Oh dear - Bob b-logged off again - before I've had a chance to speak with him : (

But as I said before - he'll still be reading - so I will reply to his posts - and apologise to everyone else again before I do.

**********

--- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" wrote:
..........
>
> I see you are up to your old tricks on Network 54

Bob – I'm not sure what you're talking about here – but if you're referring the post `Response+received' added after yours - it's not Jeremy's - it's mine

http://www.network54.com/Forum/281849/message/1219935549/Response+received

which I sent direct to the owner - who has put it up under an appropriate subject line which makes it clear it is a response to your post. If you want to comment on it - please do so to me.

And perhaps you can explain exactly what `old tricks' have been employed at network54?

> For the record. I cannot respond, my username and password
> mysteriously don't work.

For the record, the owner of the board has locked it down and made it `Read Only' because they don't want a bun fight on there – it does state quite clearly on the board - if you actually ever bother to read anything!!!

> Hmmm?
>
> Not to worry

Bob - I would really worry if I were you – especially as you still seem unable to shake of the irrational delusion that I am Jeremy – or that Jeremy is me –

http://fiddaman.blogspot.com/

SEROXAT SUFFERERS - STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
Justice for Seroxat/Paxil/Paroxetine users. "For being a one-man wrecking crew, Fiddy gets my first Bruce Lee Award" - Phil Dawdy, www.furiousseasons.com/

Thursday, August 28, 2008
The Video GSK Wanted Banned
On youtube [again]

This one goes out to UK Survivors... Particularly Jeremy and 'Tuesday' - His alter ego


sorry – but perhaps you are seriously mentally ill.
If the issues weren't so serious - it would be laughable – but it's not.

If you can't get a grip on reality – can you in reality give credance to the those issues?

I can't help wondering if the Seroxat litigants and lawyers can afford or will really want you representing them in discussions with the MHRA?

I don't think I would!
Tues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.