blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Friday 25 March 2011

FIDDAMAN - something tells me you were maybe a trouble maker at Rover before your illness and they used that as a loop hole to fuck you over

something tells me you were maybe a trouble maker at Rover before your illness and they used that as a loop hole to fuck you over


View profile

More options Jun 15 2001, 3:52 am



Newsgroups: alt.rock-n-roll.acdc

From: "Doof©"

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:58:35 -0400

Local: Fri, Jun 15 2001 3:58 am

Subject: Re: Fiddy to start work at Rover



Reply to author Forward Print Individual message Show original Remove Report this message Find messages by this author







Bob I don't think your telling the whole story to us. If Rover were being

dicks to you and only made 3 offers that got turned down BEFORE the press

got hold of the story then that should tell you something. It should tell

you that as soon as you fuck up, your fired. IT is evedent to me that Rover

doesn't like you for various reasons. I could care less what they are Bob

thats not my business.





I understand your situation Bob but something tells me you were maybe a

trouble maker at Rover before your illness and they used that as a loop hole

to fuck you over.







There are two sides to every story Bob and we don't have a member of Rover in here stating what you did or may have done at work. I'm

not taking sides here and shit, I hope things work out in your favour. But

I'm sure your not 100% the victim in this story as Rover isn't 100% right

either.

Anyway good luck in your battle.



--

DOOF.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.