blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Saturday 1 October 2011

How low can the FIDDAMAN 's go - Rihanna braless in devout Christian farmers field









Devout Christian Alan Graham, 61, rumbled up to the American superstar on his tractor to give her the ticking off.


The landowner said yesterday: "I realised things had got to a stage which were not acceptable to me. Things became inappropriate and I asked the film crew to stop."

He added: "I had a conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands."






Dad-of-four Alan, who has a Christian message emblazoned on one of his barns near Bangor, Northern Ireland, admitted he had not previously been familiar with the singer's work.


The farmer, who is also a local politician for the Democratic Unionist Party, said: "If someone wants to borrow my field and things become inappropriate, then I say, 'Enough is enough — you are not entitled to do that'."






But he added: "I wish no ill against Rihanna and her friends. I'm coming here from a Christian ethos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.