blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 16 July 2009

Fiddaman - you should have listened to Matt Holford !

(note Bob's words are in bold italic)
I'll reply on Matt's points
----- Original Message -----


Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 Subject:

RE: Dear all




A word of counsel to you, Bob, which you may take, or leave. From where I'm sat, it looks like you feel obliged to respond to Bryce, if Bryce it is, who has created this blog. You have no such obligation, for a start.

Matt, it is very hard not to fight my corner when allegations are made about me. Yes, I know, it's easy to ignore from where most of you are sitting but you want to try sitting where I am and having some cretin post about how I'm a benefit cheat, a racist, a parasite and now, it seems, someone who signs up to swinging sites!


Second, Bryce acts in complete secrecy: his objective, if he has one, is a secret, which he will not disclose, even when questioned directly. He will not permit outsiders to intrude on his train of thought, as evidenced by his refusal to discuss his objective, and his decision to not allow outsiders to post on this blog. Everything is being done covertly, and you've followed suit, here. Now, Bryce may be self taught, or it may be completely by chance that he's conducting himself, in this way: he's drawn you in, so that you always, but always, respond, and he's leading you further and further into his reality. Secrecy is not a good place to be, Bob. GSK is the epitomy of secrecy, and you wouldn't choose to imitate it. If you still feel the need to respond, do so completely openly: state on your blog that you intend to complain, and explain why. And then DON'T go looking for what his response to that is. Also, I recommend that you don't ask people to involve themselves in this: it won't look natural, and assuming that Blogspot discloses that there have been multiple complaints, it will occur to Bryce that you have orchestrated it, even though he won't be able to prove it. He will then escalate the dispute, in some way, which you will then respond to, and so on, and so on. It's an incredibly destructive game, Fidders; give it up - make your statement, take whatever action you feel inclined to take (I suggest you do nothing other than state your position), and then walk away.

I walked away 24 hours ago and then I get the swingers site thing in my inbox, he has set me up so he can write about me!


I understand that this advice runs contrary to the route you feel moved to take, and as such you may dismiss it. I hope you don't, because you're expending a great deal of effort, when you're achieving nothing, with this.

Matt, I fight againsts GSK because they fucked my life up, it's only natural that I should fight against someone who seems hellbent on discrediting me.

I won't go into his forum again, I won't allow my kids to publicly ask him to stop what he's doing.

One thing I do know is that Jeremy Bryce was once very anti GSK and Seroxat. Something happened that made him change his mind and turn his attentions on Seroxat campaigners.

I understand where you are coming from Matt but this is beyond a joke. He even has a photo of me and my ex love from Australia in the files section of UK Survivors.


Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.