blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Sunday 19 February 2012

SCIENTOLOGY child rape - Carmen Rainer photo as 11 year old, covered up by CCHR Jan Eastgate - where is your outcry FIDDAMAN?


Ms Rainer's mother, Phoebe, says when she learned of her daughter's abuse she decided to speak to somebody that could help. "My first thought was the chaplain in Scientology," she told ABC TV. But Ms Rainer says the Sydney church told her she was to blame "because I'd been bad in a past life".







"I believed them. I was eleven and that's what I knew, I grew up believing what they believed." Ms Rainer said Ms Eastgate told her to lie to police and community services about the abuse, which occurred some 30 years ago. She was told to tell the police she didn't want her stepfather to go to jail.



"The church got involved and sent Jan Eastgate over to drill me and tell me what to say to the police and DoCS," MS Rainer said,"She kept repeating 'Just say no'. You can't tell them ... because otherwise you will be taken away from your parents and you'll never see your family again'."



http://offdainnertube.blogspot.com/2010/05/top-cchr-scientologist-accused-of-child.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.