blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Thursday 19 March 2009

"Is there anyone out there who can put me out of my misery"


TRIBUNAL - misc.legal Google Groups: "This company doctor agreed that I was disabled for the
purpose of the DDA, The Disability Discrimination Act 1995. My original
tribunal full hearing was due back in October but the respondent cancelled
it for November. They then cancelled it until January. It has now been
cancelled again. On top of all this I have been verbally bullied by senior
management, had little, or no union backing
. My wife has had a complete
nervous breakdown and I, myself, now need to attend counselling for my
severe depression
. I did get in touch with a law firm but unfortunately they
were closed down by the Law Society. My papers are now with a Law Advisor
who assures me that everything will be fine. I am now at my wits end, and
have i the past attempted suicide to rid me of this pain
.
Is there anyone out there who can put me out of my misery?

Please email me

Bob"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.