blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1

This blog is brougt to you consistent with subsection 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act - i.e. blogs created to prevent or detect a crime http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/ukpga_19970040_en_1



Saturday 30 August 2008

I think with bringing his '?? children ??' in on it (grown men actually)that he's shot himself in both feet.

Very well said Tuesday ,I was thinking it but you said it perfectly.

I think with bringing his '??children??' in on it (grown men actually) that he's shot himself in both feet.

So maybe now he will need a wheelchair?



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uksurvivors/message/35117



I can give him tips on using it and make sure he knows that once in it we become 2nd class citizens,pushed ,banged into and obviously invisible .



What got me was the 'mild' OA?When it's still mild you really dont know you've got it !

So I'm the Yahoo expert on wheelchairs and OA , so for a small fee (£5 a time?)I'll answer anyone with queries

about both.But dont tell Benefits agency please as they're fussy about that sort of thing for some reason.



Talking of B/agency ,some-one (or more) on Seroxat User Group tried to stitch Tony up with them some years back and we had DSS come to our door.(Following some people contacting me after $cientology reared it's ugly head ,it seems it was who we suspected all along ,but definitely not Lorraine who somebody told me it 'might' be).

It's all recorded ,



Tony has (@54yrs )osteoporosis with current fractures ,has lost a lot of his bowel ,has an enlarged liver and heart ,dangerously high cholestorel and is type 1 insulin dependent diabetic.

Oh ,I forgot ,he's the oldest living person in UK with his glycogen storage disease ,aka Cori's/Forbes disease.

It's a muscle wasting disease ,it's working his way up from his legs ,destroying the muscles as it goes.



BTW ,we got an apology from DSS ,possibly a first ,and they were annoyed understandably .



I've got severe OA and peripheral neuropathy and lichen scleroses caused by 12yrs+ on paroxetine/Seroxat/Paxil.

At the moment I have a severe limb infection and I'm being threatened with hospital ,but I'm Tonys' carer and I dont want to go in.

Tony collapsed last night and we had to get out of hours docs out.

He's OK today.

Cyndersx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.